Friday, August 10, 2012

Epiphany!

Aha! I have discovered the purpose of this blog! It is clear to me now! All the questions about what I shall share with the people of this world! But now there is no second chances and no going back... Here is where I shall begin my sharing of music! But why would you put music on your blog TMcSpanks? Well I'll tell you why! It is music that you can get nowhere else, for it is composed by someone who has yet to be discovered! His name is.....is.....IS.....isss...... ME! I am in a class called music technology this year and I shall use it as a chance to further my musical understanding and also as a learning experience in composing. I will upload what projects I can from the class and you al shall be the judge of its quality. It is still unknown when my first shall be released but I shall keep you all updated! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment