Sunday, August 26, 2012

Drum Corps

It is decided! I shall try out for DCI! But what corps?  Ah so many fantastic corps to choose from! But there is only one that I would ever care to be a part of.... Carolina Crown! But unfortunately audition materials for the 2013 season are not yet available... so I must wait. I will be auditioning on mellophone and will hopefully make it in! If I do then I have the chance to do 5 years of corps which is magnificent.   This is a short post but there really is not much more to say on the matter except that I cannot wait for the audition materials to become available so I can jump on practicing! Wish me luck!



                                                                                                                 -Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment