Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Economy Report

May has by far been the worst month for the world economy since possibly September of this past year. I myself own stock and follow several potential investments, but with the way things are going I am not sure whether or not they would be wise investments. Getting stock while it is down can be beneficial but I fear that things may just go from bad to worse for the world economy. I personally think that some of the safest investments are pharmaceutics, biological technologies, and other technologies. These tend to be things that will always have some profit and can still maintain stability while other sections  of the economy continue to drop dramatically. For instance, the Dow has dropped close to 500 points in May alone. NASDAQ 300 points. But, Apple only dropped 20 points in May collectively and Pfizer a little over a point. Hopefully June (which is my birth month!) will prove to be more lucrative than May.


                                                                              -Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment